Admissions Requirements and Procedures
This is your first step toward a rewarding career. We accept applications online, by fax, by mail, or in person.
A prospective student for our certification programs must:
• Non-English proof of graduation documents must be translated and certified to be at least equivalent to a high school diploma before being submitted. In most cases fees are associated.
• Atlanta Personal Trainer Program does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, ethnic origin or sexual orientation.
- Complete an admissions interview and a tour of the facility.
- Complete an application and submit the application fee.
- Be a high school graduate, or have passed a high school equivalency exam and submit a high school diploma or transcript specifying date of graduation, GED copy, and/or transcripts/degree/diploma from an accredited postsecondary institutions attended.
- Fill out the online Registration Form with your credit card number (or)
- Print out a hard copy of the Registration Form (and)
- Return it to us by mail with your $50 application fee.
- FAX the application to 770-454-7367 (credit card payments only).
- Bring by your application in person. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00am to 6:00pm and Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm. No cash, please.
- An Admissions Representative will contact you within 24 hours to schedule your admissions interview and tour.
- You will work with our Student Finance Department to create your own individual financial plan.
Credit for Previous Education or Training
Transfer credit for courses taken at other institutions is not accepted.
Transfer of Credit
Atlanta Personal Trainer Program does not guarantee transferability of credits to any other college, university or institution and it should not be assumed that any course or programs can be transferred to another institution. Any decision on the comparability and applicability of credit or clock hours and whether they may be accepted is the decision of the receiving institution.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, www.atlantapersonaltrainerprogram.com/admissions/disclosure